This post contains affiliate links. We earn commissions if you buy through an affiliate link with no additional cost to you. Read full disclosure here.
Editor’s Note: This guide is periodically updated with new home remedies for premature ejaculation. Last Updated: April 26, 2023
This guide on home remedies for premature ejaculation is your best resource for natural, safe, and cost-effective ways to treat premature ejaculation (PE) and last longer in bed. It is a collection of all the articles we have published over time (and will publish in coming years) that are related to home remedies and natural ways to last longer in bed. This guide, and all the methods, are suitable for all men irrespective of any sexual dysfunction.
We define a home remedy as a method or technique to delay ejaculation that you can use at your home without any prescription and are mostly natural and safe. These methods to last longer in bed are suitable for men who want to enjoy better and longer sex and men who are suffering from premature ejaculation.
We divided home remedies into 4 categories:
- Numbing Products
- Behavioral Techniques.
Table of Contents
1. Foods for Premature Ejaculation
Fruits, vegetables, spices, herbs, etc. are the most common forms of home remedies that have a direct impact on your sexual activity and ejaculation. Using certain foods and adding them to your diet can help you cure PE and last longer in bed without any side effects.
The following articles will help you find foods that are scientifically proven to delay ejaculation:
- Best foods to cure premature ejaculation: This blog post covers the top 10 foods for premature ejaculation that include a mix of vegetables, herbs, nuts, fruits, and nutrients. It gives you an idea of what foods you should be using regularly to last longer in bed
- Best vegetables for premature ejaculation: If you are looking for vegetables that will increase your ejaculation duration and make you last longer in bed, this article has got you covered with all the vegetables for PE
- Best fruits for premature ejaculation: This post has 6 fruits that have the potential to treat premature ejaculation. Using these fruits will make you last longer in bed naturally, risk-free
- 5 spices to last longer in bed: Do you want to know what spices scientifically make you last longer in bed and how to use them? This article covers the top 5 spices for premature ejaculation
- What to drink to last longer in bed: Explore 15 drinks and smoothies that will help you delay ejaculation significantly. All the drinks are backed by scientific evidence so you will know how effective a drink is and how it impacts premature ejaculation
- How to use ginger to last longer in bed: Ginger offers a wide range of sexual benefits, and it is scientifically known to treat premature ejaculation. The problem is using it. If you are out of ideas on how to best use ginger for delaying ejaculation, this article will provide you with some nice ideas
- Does honey make you last longer in bed: Honey is one of the best natural substances for premature ejaculation that’s easiest to use. This article covers honey benefits, scientific studies on how honey impacts ejaculation timing, and how to use it for lasting longer in bed
- Does sea moss make you last longer in bed: Yes, sea moss does cure premature ejaculation and it has a lot of other sexual benefits for men. Read this article to understand how sea moss is linked to ejaculation and how to use it
- Does pomegranate make you last longer in bed: Yes, it does. Pomegranate is one of the best fruits that is sure to treat premature ejaculation. The folate in pomegranate makes it an extremely beneficial fruit for men’s sexual health
- Does drinking water make you last longer in bed: While drinking water isn’t one of the sexiest ways to treat premature ejaculation, science shows that water might offer some sexual benefits including a delay in ejaculation
- Can onion make you last longer in bed: We have covered onion, its nutritional facts, benefits, how it makes you last longer in bed, and how to use onions for the best results
- Sexual benefits of pineapple for men: This blog post covers the benefits of pineapple for men and how to use pineapple for these benefits. Yes, pineapple does help with premature ejaculation
- Does shrimp make you last longer in bed: Do you love seafood? Read this article to find out how shrimp helps you cure premature ejaculation with its nutrients. It contains zinc and magnesium that treats premature ejaculation and helps you delay ejaculation
- Clove oil for premature ejaculation: Does clove oil help you last longer in bed? Yes, it does. This article has covered clove oil benefits for men, how it helps you treat premature ejaculation, how effective it is, how long does the numbing effect last, and more
- Does pineapple make you last longer in bed: Yes, pineapple makes you last longer in bed and it has the potential to treat premature ejaculation. We have covered the benefits of pineapples for men and how it helps delay ejaculation
- How to use ginger and honey to cure premature ejaculation: Both ginger and honey are scientifically proven foods to cure PE. This article explains 5 ways you can use ginger and honey to treat PE.
2. Numbing Products for Premature Ejaculation
Numbing, topical, desensitizing, or delay products consist of any product that you apply topically on your penis to last longer in bed by delaying ejaculation. These products include sprays, condoms, wipes, creams, oils, etc., and contain a local anesthetic. The FDA has approved two topical anesthetics for use in male genital desensitizer products: Lidocaine and benzocaine.
The following articles cover different aspects and features of the delay products to last longer in bed:
- What is benzocaine: This article explains what is benzocaine, its uses, side effects, and how it helps deal with premature ejaculation
- Best lidocaine spray for premature ejaculation: Understand what is lidocaine, its benefits, and how it helps you last longer in bed. We have also reviewed the top lidocaine delay sprays for PE with lidocaine alternatives
- Benzocaine vs lidocaine for premature ejaculation: Read this article to better understand the differences and similarities between the two local anesthetics approved by the FDA for use in desensitizing products. It covers how benzocaine and lidocaine compare to each other, and which one is better for use in numbing products to last longer in bed
- Best desensitizing products for premature ejaculation: We reviewed the best topical products to last longer in bed that include the best spray, condom, wipe, cream, and gel. Pick the right numbing product to delay orgasm and have fun
- How to make delay spray at home: If you don’t like using readymade sprays, you can make your own homemade delay spray for PE. This step-by-step guide shows you the process to DIY delay spray
- Best delay sprays to cure premature ejaculation: This article has the best numbing sprays listed and reviewed with their features, pros, and cons
- Best delay sprays for premature ejaculation under $50: If cost is a major factor that influences your buying decisions, read this article for cheap topical sprays to last longer in bed. We included sprays that you can buy for less than $50
- Best delay wipes for premature ejaculation: Wipes are easy to use as compared to other topical products for PE. Read reviews of the 7 top premature ejaculation wipes in this article
- Best condoms to delay ejaculation: If delay sprays and wipes aren’t your kind of things, you can give a try to numbing condoms that contain benzocaine or lidocaine as a topical anesthetic. We handpicked the best delay condoms for premature ejaculation and reviewed them in this post
- Best desensitizing creams for premature ejaculation: Delay creams are a great option to last longer in bed. This article covers the best desensitizing creams that will help you last longer in bed
- Delay sprays vs delay creams for PE: A detailed comparison between delay sprays and delay creams which helps you decide what’s the right topical product for you
- Delay wipes vs spray to last longer in bed: Both premature ejaculation wipes and sprays are effective topical products, but what’s better for you? Which is better between the two and how you should choose what’s the right numbing product for you? This article compares delay wipes vs delay sprays and helps you make an informed decision.
3. Supplements for Premature Ejaculation
Dietary supplements, tablets, pills, capsules, powders, extracts, etc. are quite helpful in delaying ejaculation and can be purchased online without a prescription. A deficiency of certain nutrients like zinc, folate, and magnesium leads to premature ejaculation. If you can’t consume foods to meet daily requirements, using supplements is a better idea.
Some herbal supplements are made specifically for men to help them last longer in bed. They contain FDA approved ingredients that are scientifically proven to help treat premature ejaculation and other sexual disorders.
The following articles cover herbal supplements to make you last longer in bed naturally:
- Best pills to cure premature ejaculation: Read this article for top herbal pills to last longer in bed that are available without a prescription. These are herbal supplements that are made from natural plant extracts and herbs based on ancient Chinese and Indian medicine systems
- Best ayurvedic medicines for premature ejaculation: This article covers the natural medicine system called ayurvedic. We listed the best medicines in this post that are basically plants and their extracts. If you prefer using herbs individually and not in the form of a supplement, don’t miss this article
- Ashwagandha for premature ejaculation: Read all about ashwagandha and its scientific impact on premature ejaculation. It is the most used herb that’s known to have several sexual health benefits for males
- Does zinc make you last longer in bed: This detailed guide covers everything about zinc and how it treats premature ejaculation based on scientific studies. If you want to use zinc supplements and not sure what type of zinc supplement you should choose (e.g., zinc sulfate vs zinc picolinate), we have differentiated between different zinc types and how your body processes each of them using scientific studies
- Folic acid for premature ejaculation: Folic acid (or folate) is scientifically proven to help you last longer in bed. This article covers everything about folic acid, scientific studies, its benefits, how to use it, how much to consume, and more.
4. Behavioral Techniques for Premature Ejaculation
You can learn and master to last longer in bed by changing your behavior and lifestyle. These behavioral techniques are free and safe, but demand consistency and patience. For example, there are specific methods like the start-stop technique where you stop movement during sexual intercourse when you are about to orgasm.
The following content covers highly effective techniques to last longer in bed naturally:
- How to master the squeeze technique to delay ejaculation: This guide shares the exact steps to mastering the squeeze technique which helps you delay orgasm as long as you want. This is probably the best home remedy for premature ejaculation, and you shouldn’t miss it
- How to hold back from cumming: This guide has more than 10 amazing behavioral techniques to hold back ejaculation and last longer in bed. Some methods include deep breathing, pelvic floor exercise, switching between sex positions smartly and strategically, and controlling your mind
- How to control ejaculatory reflex: The ejaculatory reflex is the natural reaction to sexual stimulation and if you can control it, you can delay orgasm and last longer in bed. This detailed guide has 9 scientific methods and techniques to control ejaculatory reflex.
What is the Fastest Way to Cure Premature Ejaculation?
Depending on the type of premature ejaculation, it can or cannot be cured. Lifelong PE can only be managed and controlled, but not cured. And the fastest way to cure lifelong premature ejaculation is to use multiple methods including prescription medicines with topical products and home remedies. Secondary premature ejaculation isn’t permanent, and it can be cured easily with prescription drugs.
How Can I Cure My Premature Ejaculation Naturally?
Food, lifestyle changes, and behavioral techniques are the only methods to treat premature ejaculation naturally. Start eating foods that are good for PE such as zinc and folate rich foods. Meantime, seek help from behavioral techniques like the squeeze method, breathing exercise, Kegel exercise, and others.
What Can I Drink for Early Ejaculation?
There are a lot of scientifically proven drinks that can help you delay ejaculation including watermelon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, banana smoothie, zinc supplements, spinach smoothie, ginger tea, and more. Check the complete list here.
Does Masturbation Cause Premature Ejaculation?
No, masturbation does not cause PE. Scientifically, there is no association between masturbation and premature ejaculation. However, masturbation might help you last longer in bed and can help you treat and manage premature ejaculation. One school of thought says that masturbating a couple of hours before sexual intercourse will help you last longer. It doesn’t work for everyone, use with caution.
Is It Normal for a Guy to Release Quickly?
It is normal as long as you don’t ejaculate in under 30 seconds consistently. Generally, your ejaculation time isn’t constant. Sometimes, you can last for 5 minutes while other times you might release in under a minute. So, it is pretty normal and OK to orgasm quickly on and off. If you regularly ejaculate quickly for at least 6 consecutive months, you need to see a doctor as it might be a symptom of secondary premature ejaculation.
Can Premature Ejaculation Get Cured on Its Own?
Yes, secondary or acquired premature ejaculation is cured on its own. If you are not born with premature ejaculation, and only have it occasionally, it will go away automatically. Stress and anxiety generally lead to temporary premature ejaculation which is cured as soon as your stress goes away.
We hope these home remedies for premature ejaculation will help you have a better bedroom life as you expect it. If you found this useful and helpful, share it with other men (even if they aren’t suffering from premature ejaculation).
Let’s get rid of premature ejaculation forever.