This post contains affiliate links. We earn commissions if you buy through an affiliate link with no additional cost to you. Read full disclosure here.
Getting rid of premature ejaculation naturally is one of the basic concerns of a lot of men. Not all men like using OTC pills and delay sprays and are afraid of the negative effects of premature ejaculation (PE) products. A lot of them prefer using home remedies to cure premature ejaculation. We have covered the best vegetable for premature ejaculation in this article to help you delay orgasm and last longer in bed naturally.
Best Vegetables for Premature Ejaculation
Here is a list of the best vegetables for premature ejaculation that you should use if you want to control premature orgasm and last longer in bed naturally:
- Green onion
Ginger is one of the best vegetables to cure premature ejaculation. There are multiple ways ginger can help you last longer in bed:
- It has an aphrodisiac effect meaning that it stimulates sexual desire. A study reported that ginger is used as a natural stimulant in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine and is reported to improve sexual arousal and libido
- Studies show that ginger improves blood circulation and flow which improves sexual performance and arousal. Studies like this, this, and this reported that ginger improves blood flow that eventually increases sexual arousal and may help treat premature ejaculation
- Ginger may also improve fertility. One study reported that ginger significantly increases testosterone production that improves the quality of sex and may help men last longer in bed
- One study on rats concluded that ginger may improve semen quality. Another study inspected the impact of ginger on semen quality in men and reported that it may improve semen cells viability and motility leading to better semen quality
- Ginger reduces oxidative stress (a condition that negatively impacts sexual performance and fertility). A review study reported that ginger has an antioxidant effect making it an ideal vegetable for improving sexual function.
Ginger has a lot of scientifically proven benefits that may help you last longer in bed. Though more research and scientific evidence is needed, it never harms to add ginger to your daily meals as it has a lot of benefits and uses.
How to Use Ginger for Premature Ejaculation?
Here are the best ways to use ginger for PE:
- The best way to consume ginger is by adding it to your meals. It improves the taste and will help you with PE too
- Create a ginger paste by grinding it and add a quarter or half teaspoon to every meal you prepare. You can buy readymade ginger paste here
- If you don’t like its taste or don’t prefer adding ginger to your meals, you can take it with honey. Take a quarter teaspoon of ginger paste and fill the teaspoon with honey. Take one teaspoon once a day. Honey helps you last longer in bed due to its aphrodisiac properties, and it increases the potency of ginger.
Garlic has multiple properties that make it a perfect vegetable for premature ejaculation. It is known to be filled with aphrodisiac properties.
But what does the science say about garlic and its properties, and is garlic good for premature ejaculation?
Here is a list of the studies we found and what these studies claim about garlic and its properties:
- A review study reported that garlic may increase male fertility, testosterone level, and improve testicular structure. These benefits are due to its antioxidant properties (the ability to eliminate harmful compounds from the human body)
- A study on rats found that garlic improved erectile dysfunction in rats due to its antioxidant properties by blocking free radicals
- Garlic improves blood circulation and flow that improves erection in men. One study found that a mixture of multiple herbal products including aged garlic extract, ginseng, cuscuta seed, epimedium herb, oriental bezoar, and velvet antler was given to 49 men for 6 months and it significantly improved erectile dysfunction
- Multiple studies (like this and this) reported that garlic dilates blood vessels that improve blood flow and circulation leading to better penis erection.
The scientific evidence shows that garlic does have aphrodisiac properties and it helps improve blood circulation and fertility in men. Better blood flow means your penis will easily receive the blood it needs for erection. So, garlic does help improve erection in men but not necessarily premature ejaculation.
If erectile dysfunction is the cause of premature ejaculation (which is quite common as discussed in this article), using garlic may treat premature ejaculation.
How to Use Garlic for Premature Ejaculation?
Here are a few ways to use garlic for PE:
- Add one or half garlic clove to your daily meal (depending on the meal quantity and to your taste)
- Create garlic paste and add ½ – 1 teaspoon to your daily meals. This is ideal for those who don’t like the garlic taste. The paste dissolves in your meal as opposed to when you use a clove. You can buy readymade garlic paste here
- If you don’t like the garlic taste, you can mix garlic powder with honey and take one teaspoon once a day preferably before breakfast. Take a quarter teaspoon of garlic powder and fill the teaspoon with honey and eat it with water or raw.
You have been using carrots to improve your eyesight, but carrots may also help in coping with premature ejaculation.
Carrots are scientifically proven to improve male infertility, sperm count, and motility.
The magnesium in carrots may be helpful for premature ejaculation. A study analyzed the magnesium role in premature ejaculation and concluded that a low level of magnesium in the human body leads to premature ejaculation. This makes carrots (a decent source of magnesium) a perfect vegetable for premature ejaculation.
Consuming carrots, therefore, may help you get better in bed and last longer than you usually do.
How to Use Carrots for Premature Ejaculation?
There are multiple ways to eat carrots for lasting longer in bed:
- Eat raw carrots
- Take carrot juice once a day
- You can buy carrot pickle here and use it once a day with your meal
- Eat carrot salad 3-4 times a week.
There was a reason Popeye used to eat spinach. Well, it doesn’t just make you strong, but it may help treat early ejaculation in men.
Spinach has two key ingredients that make it an ideal veggie for men: Folate (folic acid) and magnesium.
Just like lack of magnesium may be associated with premature ejaculation, lack of folic acid is reported to be associated with erectile dysfunction and poor sexual performance in men, according to a study.
So, spinach may help you in both erection and delaying ejaculation.
How to Use Spinach for Premature Ejaculation?
Here are a few ways to use spinach to last longer in bed:
- Add spinach meals to your weekly routine
- Take a teaspoon of spinach powder with water once a day
- Take a glass of spinach smoothie once a day or every alternate day. Add spinach (or spinach powder), honey, and milk. You can add any fruit of your choice to the smoothie to improve its taste if the spinach smoothie doesn’t taste too good.
5. Green Onion
You might have heard a lot about green onion and its seeds for premature ejaculation. There is no scientific evidence that supports this claim.
Green onion has magnesium (5% per 100 grams). So, eating green onion will provide your body with magnesium and this may improve premature ejaculation.
Testosterone improves potency and energy level but might not help delay orgasm. This is a reason why you should prefer green onions over onions, so you get magnesium that’s proven to help delay ejaculation.
How to Use Green Onions for Premature Ejaculation?
Here is how you can use green onions for PE:
- Add raw green onions into salads
- Use green onions in meals and dishes you make. You can replace onions with green onions if you already use onions in cooking
- Use green onions for garnishing for foods like soups, meat, egg, etc.
📖 Recommended Reading: Can Onion Make You Last Longer in Bed?
Celery has become a popular vegetable in recent years due to its several health benefits. How good it is for premature ejaculation, let’s see what the science says.
A review study on the effect of celery on fertility concluded that managed use of celery can improve fertility. Out of 16 studies that were reviewed, 13 showed a positive effect of celery on male fertility.
These studies show that celery has aphrodisiac properties, and it may improve overall sex function leading to better control over ejaculation.
How to Use Celery for Premature Ejaculation?
Here are the best ways to use celery to cure PE:
- Use celery to garnish your meals and foods
- Add celery to your weekly meals. You can use it in a wide range of recipes
- Take celery juice as a snack between meals 3-4 times a week.
We all love fries. One of the best things about potatoes is that it is an ideal veggie for premature ejaculation. This is because potatoes are a key source of magnesium.
A 100 gram of potatoes have up to 23 mg of magnesium.
Studies have shown that a lack of magnesium in your food and body may cause premature ejaculation. Adding potatoes to your diet will provide you with magnesium and will help you get rid of early orgasm.
How to Use Potato for Premature Ejaculation?
Here is a list of the best ways to use potatoes for premature ejaculation. Make sure you consume potato with its skin to get desired nutrients including magnesium:
- Eat fries
- Add potato meals and snacks to your diet
- Boil and mash potatoes and eat them raw 1-2 tablespoons at least once a day.
Also known as edamame, soybeans have a lot of health benefits. It is high in magnesium, and this is what makes soybeans the best veggie for premature ejaculation.
According to USDA, 100 g of raw soybeans have 280 mg magnesium.
A lot of scientific studies (as discussed above) have reported the benefits of magnesium and its ability to cure premature ejaculation making soybeans a must-have vegetable for men who want to last longer in bed.
How to Use Soybeans for Premature Ejaculation?
Soybean can be best used in meals and snacks. Make sure you eat 4-5 edamame snacks or meals per week.
Soybean oil doesn’t have magnesium, so you don’t have to use its oil to improve early ejaculation. Add beans to your diet to get the necessary nutrients.
Do Vegetables Treat Premature Ejaculation?
Don’t be surprised if you didn’t find your favorite vegetable on this list. Or any vegetable that’s known to improve sex quality and duration in men.
We only covered vegetables that are scientifically proven for premature ejaculation or general sexual wellness. A lot of other vegetables aren’t added to this list due to lack of scientific evidence.
Will using vegetables will help you last longer in bed and control premature ejaculation?
Vegetables may help you last longer in bed, improve fertility, and erection quality, but it is not a cure for premature ejaculation.
Since there is no harm in using vegetables, you can give them a try as a natural remedy to premature ejaculation. You won’t lose anything.
Updated: January 17, 2023