Deciding on the most efficient delay spray that suits you and helps you increase your ejaculation time is quite a difficult task. The Promescent Spray and Stud 100 are the two most popular lidocaine delay sprays that allow you to last longer. How do you pick between Promescent Spray vs Stud 100?
Our team has compared both Promescent Spray vs Stud 100 side by side, so you don’t have to go through this tiring process.
In a hurry? Read our summary:
We found four key differences between Promescent vs Stud 100 delay sprays in our analysis:
- Promescent delay spray is clinically proven and endorsed by leading medical experts while Stud 100 delay spray isn’t. We found at least one scientific study that proved the effectiveness of Promescent delay spray.
- Promescent climax control delay spray is least likely to numb your partner. Stud 100 might transfer the numbing effect.
- Promescent is manufactured in the USA. Stud 100 is manufactured in the UK.
- Promescent delay spray is expensive than Stud 100. You get 5 times more spray quantity with Stud 100 than Promescent at the same price.
Table of Contents
What is Promescent Delay Spray?
Promescent Climax Control Spray is a desensitizing spray made with lidocaine that helps you stop ejaculation from happening too soon thereby staying in bed longer. The Promescent Delay Spray has been clinically proven to improve the quality of sexual experience and significantly increase ejaculation duration.
It makes your penis less sensitive, and this effect can last for up to an hour.
The Promescent Delay Spray contains 10 mg of lidocaine per spray, which is a local anesthetic that blocks signals from your nerve endings to numb your penis. This helps you stay longer by putting off the peak.
How Does Promescent Delay Spray Work?
Promescent Delay Spray uses lidocaine to reduce the sensitivity of your penis. Lidocaine is an FDA-approved topical anesthetic for desensitizing products for men. Reduction in sensitivity gives you control over sexual activity, and you can orgasm at will.
Promescent uses a technology called TargetZone, which only numbs your penis and not your partner’s body parts. It is quickly absorbed (in under 10 minutes), so there isn’t much chance that it will move to another part of the body.
How to Apply Promescent Delay Spray
Spray Promescent on the shaft and head of the penis 10 minutes before sex and gently rub and massage your penis and its shaft to make sure the spray is absorbed. You can use a minimum of 3 sprays and a maximum of 10 sprays, as recommended by Promescent.
How Long Does Promescent Last?
The Promescent delay spray works for up to an hour and is absorbed into the skin in 10 minutes.
This doesn’t necessarily mean that it will increase ejaculation time by an hour. The effect of numbing can last up to an hour.
The increase in ejaculation time varies. There is no exact best average.
The main features of Promescent Climax Control Delay Spray are:
- Clinically tested formula
- Approved and recommended by 2,000 urologists
- FDA-approved lidocaine dosage is used in the spray
- It seeps swiftly and completely into your skin without numbing your partner
- The impact of desensitization lasts for up to an hour
- Minimal side effects.
What is Stud 100 Desensitizer Spray?
The Stud 100 Male Genital Desensitizer Spray is a lidocaine-based desensitizing spray for men to help them last longer in bed. Stud is quite an old delay spray that has been in the market for over 45 years.
It has 7.7 mg per spray of lidocaine. The topical anesthetic numbs your penis and reduces its sensitivity to help you last longer in bed.
How Does Stud 100 Delay Spray Work?
Stud 100 spray is quite simple to use and works swiftly. It is recommended to apply a minimum of 3 sprays and a maximum of 10 sprays to the head and shaft of your penis 5-15 minutes before sexual activity.
This permits sufficient penetration of the active substance into the penis for its effectiveness.
How Long Does Stud 100 Spray Last?
Stud 100’s effect lasts between 30-60 minutes.
This means it will keep your penis numb (or reduce its sensitivity) for up to an hour. How much it will increase your ejaculation time is quite hard to state upfront. You need to try it to measure the increase in ejaculation time.
The key features of Stud 100 Delay Spray are listed below:
- Manufactured by a reputable company and has been in the market for over 45 years
- It uses FDA approved lidocaine dosage
- It is safe, has no smell, and doesn’t hurt the ozone layer
- Works for oral sex
- Cost-effective and affordable
- You can use it with condoms.
Promescent Spray Vs Stud 100
We have found 4 key differences between the Promescent delay spray and Stud 100:
- Clinically proven
- Partner numbness
- Made in the USA
1. Clinically Proven and Tested
Promescent delay spray is clinically proven and tested while Stud 100 has no such studies to back its claims.
Promescent claims that its delay spray is recommended and endorsed by more than 2,000 experts across the US. Additionally, there is at least one study that reported the effectiveness of Promescent spray in delaying ejaculation such as this and this. Another study reported that Promescent may be harmful to sperms and might lead to pregnancy issues.
On the other side, Stud 100 has no such studies or endorsements.
2. Partner Numbness
Promescent delay spray is least likely to transmit numbness to your sex partner while Stud 100 is most likely to numb your partner.
Promescent doesn’t transmit the numbing effect to your partner as it uses eutectic approach that absorbs it quickly into the skin, and therefore, it doesn’t pass onto your partner.
Stud 100 has no such fast-absorbing system and is likely to make your partner numb. To avoid transmitting numbness to your sex partner, it is recommended to wash your penis before sexual intercourse.
3. Made in the USA
Promescent is manufactured in the USA while Stud 100 is manufactured in the UK.
Promescent delay spray is made in the US in a cGMP-compliant facility. However, it isn’t confirmed by any third-party certification.
Stud 100, on the other hand, is manufactured in the UK and imported by a third party in the USA.
Promescent climax delay spray is expensive while Stud 100 is cheap.
Promescent comes in a small pocket-friendly bottle and each bottle has 2.6 ml of spray that’s equivalent to almost 20 sprays.
Stud 100 has almost 13 ml spray per bottle which equates to 100 sprays. Stud 100 claims it has 120 sprays per bottle.
With such a huge difference between the quantities of the two delay sprays, the price is almost equal. This makes Stud 100 way cheaper than Promescent delay spray.
Who is Promescent Spray Best For?
The Promescent Spray is ideal for:
- Men who want to effectively stop premature ejaculation
- Those who don’t want to make their partner numb
- Those who prefer efficacy to quantity and price
- Men who prefer buying a USA made delay spray.
Who is Stud 100 PE Spray Best For?
The Stud 100 is ideal for:
- Men who want to last longer in bed by overcoming premature ejaculation
- Those who require an inexpensive and efficient delay spray
- Men who don’t mind washing their penis before sexual intercourse
- Those who least care about the manufacturing country.
Which is the Best Long Lasting Delay Spray?
Here is what our team suggests based on our analysis and comparison of the Promescent Spray Vs Stud:
- If you are interested in the efficacy of the delay spray, you should purchase Promescent climax control spray
- If you are primarily interested in a cost-effective delay spray, you should buy Stud 100.
However, our team highly recommends efficacy over cost.
Delay Spray and Your Health
Even though lidocaine delay sprays appear to be best at avoiding premature ejaculation, we highly recommend that if you have sensitive skin or allergies to lidocaine or any of the specified non-active components, avoid using lidocaine delay spray.
Consult your doctor if you’re unsure.
Updated: April 2, 2023