If premature ejaculation has made your sex life a living hell, and nothing else seems to work for you, you should read this VigRX Delay Spray review to the end. It has changed the lives of several men, and with it, you can put an end to your premature ejaculation.
There are several best delay sprays for premature ejaculation to last longer in bed and VigRX Delay Spray is one among them that’s quite popular due to its herbal ingredients and minimal side effects.
This review covers what is VigRX delay spray, what are its key features and benefits, how it helps you treat early discharge problems, its ingredients and side effects, and much more.
Let’s get started…
Table of Contents
What is VigRX Delay Spray?
VigRX Delay Spray is a well-known medicine used for the treatment of premature ejaculation. It is worth mentioning that the manufacturer of this product also manufactures VigRX Plus, another male enhancement supplement. The manufacturer is well-versed in the problems faced by many men in their relationships and also proffers efficient solutions to these problems.
VigRX Delay Spray, just as the name implies, is produced in spray format. This places it at a huge advantage over competitors. We’ll consider these advantages below.
As the name implies, VigRX is designed to give your sexual vigor a boost by decreasing the sensation of your penis to a level that is satisfactory for both you and your partner. VigRX is formulated as a spray – one that you can easily control. It is also effective and convenient. VigRX desensitizes your genitalia and allows you to fulfill the promise you made to your partner about fucking her all night long.
The company behind this product is called Leading Edge Health. VigRX is manufactured in a cGMP-compliant facility. Production is done under the strictest safety regulations. VigRX Delay Spray is a royalty brand in an industry saturated with lots of delay spray options. I may not call it a perfect product, but it certainly helps you last longer in bed without plaguing you with nasty side effects.
How VigRX Delay Spray Works
How does it work?
Well, it is quite simple.
Most delay sprays use lidocaine. But that’s not the case with VigRX. It uses benzocaine which is safer.
In other words, benzocaine is the most active ingredient in VigRX. Benzocaine inhibits the voltage-dependent sodium channels on the nerve membranes of your penis. The result is the inhibition of action potential. Simply put, VigRX delay spray calms your dick until you’re ready to explode.
Benzocaine has been used in other sex enhancers since the early part of the 21st century. However, the manufacturers of VigRX have gone a step further by creating a mild anesthetic formula that may be likened to the Goldilocks of fun sex. Benzocaine in VigRX has been modified such that it quickly absorbs into the subcutaneous layer of your penile tissue, helping you to slow down a bit so that your partner can also enjoy sex with you until she’s screaming NO MORE!
The blend is formulated in a way to maximize penis performance. You need to spray it directly on your penis, and you’re good to go in at least 10 minutes. You can consider it a chill pill for your dick – some kind of liquid aid that penetrates your stratum corneum (the scientific name for your penis shaft) to give you effective control over your ejaculation latency.
That’s somewhat techy, isn’t it?
Well, it is also worth mentioning that two factors determine how effective VigRX will be when you use it:
- How much of it do you use
- How well you use it.
Also, how long you’ll last depends on other important factors like the sensitivity of your penis, your overall health condition, and whether or not you’ve been taking other medications. Testimonials from users show that most guys can boost their sexual stamina by at least 10 minutes using VigRX Delay Spray.
The treatment for premature ejaculation focuses on delaying the time it takes for a man to ejaculate. And sprays are one of the best options that you can consider.
Several studies have been conducted to see the effectiveness of delay spray and numbing agents to help men last longer and to improve ejaculation time. However, no specific studies have used VigRX delay spray to my knowledge. The clinical studies below used different local anesthetics as numbing sprays and not specifically VigRX delay spray.
A 2009 study published in the journal BJU International found that applying a delay spray at least 5 minutes before sex allowed the male to have great control over ejaculation. It also led to an increase in satisfaction after sex.
In another study, delay spray was used to see its effectiveness in delaying ejaculation. The results revealed that using delay spray, on average, helped men last 2.4 times longer than men who didn’t use any delay spray.
A 2003 study used topical lidocaine-prilocaine spray on men having premature ejaculation. The experiment was completed on 11 men. The average intravaginal ejaculation time increased from 1 minute 24 seconds to 11 minutes 21 seconds. That’s a whopping 8x increase in ejaculation time. It also had a significant positive impact on sexual satisfaction in both sex partners.
A 3-month experimentation study was conducted on 256 men in the US, Canada, and Poland in 2010. It used PSD502 (which is a combination of lidocaine-prilocaine spray used to numb the penis). The spray increased ejaculation time from 0.56 to 2.60 minutes. It also improved ejaculatory control, sexual satisfaction, and distress in men and their sex partners.
These studies show the efficacy of numbing agents in improving ejaculation time and curing premature ejaculation.
VigRX Delay Spray Features
Here is a list of the key VigRX delay spray features:
- It is fast-acting, safe, and very effective
- It works very fast. VigRX delivers to your body via topical absorption, so you can feel the effects just within 10 minutes
- Leading Edge Health, the manufacturer of VigRX offers a 67-day money-back guarantee when purchased from the official website
- The active ingredient in VigRX delay spray is benzocaine. Benzocaine is a mild anesthetic and studies have shown that it has a potent desensitizing effect on your penis
- You’re guaranteed 100% safety
- VigRX delay spray is produced in a cGMP-compliant facility that adheres to strict health and safety regulations.
VigRX Delay Spray Ingredients
In short, it is a numbing agent that’s used widely in gels, creams, pads, sprays, etc. It is used in the VigRX delay spray to numb your penis slightly. This reduces its sensitivity and helps you last longer in bed.
Propylene glycol is a humectant. A humectant means a water-absorbing substance. It is used in various medications, ointments, cosmetics, and foods to keep them moist. It also helps to deliver active ingredients to the skin. Now, considering that VigRX delay spray is applied topically, it makes sense that propylene glycol is used as one of its ingredients to help deliver benzocaine (the active ingredient of VigRX) into your skin.
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
Several studies have shown that ginkgo has the potential to treat sexual dysfunction, like low libido and erectile dysfunction. A 2007 study published in the journal Phytotherapy Research found that ginkgo improves the synthesis and release of nitric oxide, which in turn dilates the blood vessels, thus improving the circulation of blood. And more blood flow to your penis means a stronger and more lasting erection.
Panax Ginseng Root Extract
Studies have shown that ginseng helps greatly in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. The compounds in this root extract protect against oxidative stress in tissues and blood vessels in the penis and also restores their normal function.
Other studies have shown that ginseng promotes the production of nitric oxide which is known to relax the muscles of the penis and boost blood circulation.
Other ingredients used include:
- Sodium hydroxide
- Citric acid
- Potassium sorbate
- Ethyl Aminobenzoate
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract
- Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract.
The herbal ingredients along with FDA approved topical anesthetic make VigRX premature ejaculation spray safe for use with no major side effects.
The rare side effects of VigRX Delay Spray include:
- Skin burning, rash, itching, irritation, and redness
- Heartbeat issues
- Body aches and joint pain
- Swelling and skin blistering.
- VigRX delay spray is fast-acting. You’ll experience its effects just 10 minutes after application. That’s one of the best things about VigRX
- The manufacturer has confirmed that VigRX increases pleasure during sex. So, you’re sure of a mind-blowing orgasm
- VigRX delay spray is an over-the-counter product. This means that you don’t need any prescription to use it. And you can purchase it without having to answer any questions.
- The manufacturer, Leading Edge Health, offers a 67-day money-back guarantee. What this means is that if you aren’t satisfied with the product, you can just return it and get your money back, no questions asked
- VigRX delay spray has been formulated such that it can help you rock your partner for up to 25-30 minutes
- It is produced by Leading Edge Health Inc, a reliable manufacturer
- Significant increase in sexual strength and stamina
- Convenient and discreet packaging that you can take anywhere.
- The manufacturer does not specify the full list of ingredients on the packaging
- No direct clinical studies are verifying its effects and health claims
- It causes extreme numbness when used in very large amounts
- It doesn’t treat other male sexual dysfunctions like erectile dysfunction
- There is a need to flush the substance from your penis before oral sex.
VigRX Delay Spray Reviews
Men who have used VigRX delay spray are satisfied with its use. The overall reviews and testimonials reveal that the majority of the customers are satisfied with the results.
One reviewer from the United States said that he only requires a single spray and it works excellent.
Another customer said it gets hard to maintain an erection once your penis is numb. Well, it is a serious concern for several users. Maintaining an erection gets challenging as your penis becomes sensitive.
There are two things you can do to maintain an erection once your penis is numb:
- Use a single spray. Don’t use a lot of spray on your penis. A single spray has a minimal numbing effect that’s enough to keep your penis numb. Just wait for a few minutes after the first spray and let it numb.
- Don’t just sit idle when you are waiting for the numbing agent to kick in. Indulge in foreplay. Keep those kisses and hugs coming after you have sprayed to avoid losing your erection.
Overall, VigRX delay spray works great and men seem to be satisfied and happy with it.
How to Use VigRX Delay Spray
To lengthen the time you spend under the sheets, you must apply 1-3 sprays on your genitals, then massage it gradually. It is best to start with a single spray and see how it works for you.
The active ingredients will absorb into your penis and begin to act almost immediately. You will feel the positive effect almost immediately. You can begin rocking your partner just within 10 minutes of applying VigRX delay spray.
Here is an 8-step guide on how to use delay spray for best results:
What makes VigRX stand out is that its positive effect depends on the volume of spray used. So, you need to use it carefully. Start low and then gradually increase the volume (number of sprays) as per need. Too many sprays might lead to a loss in erection and full numbing.
Where to Buy VigRX Delay Spray
VigRX delay spray is available globally and is in great demand. But it is also worth mentioning that many scammers and unscrupulous merchants have gone a step further by marketing and selling counterfeits instead of the original stuff.
In order not to lose your money or fall prey to these scammers, you must buy only from the manufacturer’s official website by clicking here. You’ll get it at a discounted price when you buy directly from the manufacturer along with a 67-days money back guarantee.
Conquer Her in Bed with VigRX Delay Spray
VigRX delay spray is increasing in popularity by the day.
There is an astronomical increase in the number of men experiencing premature ejaculation.
VigRX is applied topically, meaning that you don’t have to rely on medication to tackle your premature ejaculation problem. By using it consistently, you’re sure of upping your sexual game.
I’m a satisfied user, and I’m sure you too will be.
Updated: August 17, 2023