This post contains affiliate links. We earn commissions if you buy through an affiliate link with no additional cost to you. Read full disclosure here.
Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray and K-Y Duration Spray are the two most popular sprays for men to last longer in bed. Both work great in delaying ejaculation, but if you have to choose one, which one should you go with?
How does Trojan Delay Spray vs KY Duration spray compare?
We analyzed and compared these two delay sprays to help you make a better purchase decision.
There are 4 major differences between Trojan Delay Spray vs KY Duration:
- Trojan Spray has benzocaine while K-Y Duration has lidocaine
- Since benzocaine is milder than lidocaine, this makes KY Duration Spray stronger than Trojan Delay Spray
- Trojan Extended Pleasure Spray works with latex condoms whereas KY Duration Desensitizing Delay Spray doesn’t
- Trojan Spray is way cheaper than K-Y Duration Spray. A single spray of Trojan Spray costs $0.028 vs. $0.28 per spray for KY Duration.
Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray is a better choice than K-Y Duration Delay Spray.
Table of Contents
What is Trojan Delay Spray?
Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray is a benzocaine spray that helps you last longer in bed by delaying ejaculation. It contains 7.5% benzocaine that’s safe to use on male genitals, according to the FDA. Benzocaine is a topical anesthetic approved by the FDA for use in premature ejaculation topical products for delaying climax.
Trojan manufactured this spray as a possible solution to premature ejaculation. But anyone who wants to delay climax using a topical spray can use it as you don’t need a prescription to buy Trojan Delay Spray. Order it online and it will be delivered to your doorstep in discreet packaging.
How Trojan Delay Spray Works?
The Trojan Spray contains benzocaine which is a local anesthetic. When you apply it on your penis (head and shaft), it blocks nerve signals that block the communication between the nerve and your brain leading to reduced sensitivity and even numbness. When your penis becomes less sensitive, you are more likely to last longer in bed with more control over ejaculation.
After the effect of the spray wears off (which is a gradual process and not instant), the sensitivity will be restored with no numbness. If you have ever used a topical numbing spray on any body part, you will know how it feels.
How to Use Trojan Delay Spray
The way you use and apply Trojan Extended Pleasure Spray on your penis impacts numbing effect and lasting duration. It is strongly recommended to follow the directions on the label.
Here is a detailed breakdown of the steps to use Trojan Delay Spray correctly for better results:
- Wash your penis with water before applying Trojan Extended Pleasure on your penis
- Keep the spray bottle 8 to 10 cm away from your penis and spray 1-3 jets. Spray it on the penis head and shaft because these are the most sensitive parts
- Gently massage your penis after the application to spread and absorb the spray
- Wait for 5 to 15 minutes and let the spray absorb
- Wash your penis before sexual intercourse
- Proceed with the intercourse
- Wash your penis after intercourse and relax.
Read this step-by-step guide on how to use a delay spray with pictures for more details.
How Long Does Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray Last?
The numbing effect lasts as long as your nerves remain blocked which is roughly 60 minutes in the case of Trojan Delay Spray. This means you will feel numbness in your penis for about 60 minutes after its application.
The numbing effect starts almost immediately but it is recommended to wait for 5 to 15 minutes before proceeding with sexual intercourse.
Trojan Delay Spray Side Effects
Trojan Spray is generally safe to use with no major side effects. The active ingredient, benzocaine, has a few rare side effects that include:
- Skin itching and irritation
- Skin inflammation
- Breathing issues
- Heartbeat fluctuation
These are rare side effects and less than 1% of people experience one or more of these – that too in case of overuse. If you don’t overdose yourself, you are least likely to have any issues.
If you are allergic to benzocaine, don’t use Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray.
Trojan Delay Spray Price
Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray bottle is priced at $12.98. It is a 60 ml bottle that has approximately 460 sprays. A single spray costs $0.028 that’s quite affordable as compared to other delay sprays in the market.
Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray Benefits
Here are the top benefits of Trojan Spray for men:
- It uses FDA approved topical anesthetic in the right concentration for delaying ejaculation
- Works quickly and has no major side effects
- You can use it with latex condoms to avoid passing the numbing effect to your partner
- No prescription needed to purchase Trojan Delay Spray
- It is available both online and in physical stores
- Cost-effective and one of the cheapest delay sprays.
Buy Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray.
What is KY Duration Delay Spray?
K-Y Duration Spray for Men is a lidocaine delay spray for premature ejaculation that helps you last longer in bed. Lidocaine is a topical anesthetic approved by the FDA for use in male genital desensitizer sprays under specific concentrations (no more than 10 mg per spray). KY Duration Spray follows the FDA directions and has 10 mg per spray of lidocaine.
It comes in discreet packaging to ensure your privacy and the bottle is pocket-friendly. You can carry it easily in your pocket and use it when needed.
How KY Duration Spray Works?
K-Y Duration Delay Spray contains lidocaine 9.6% which is a local anesthetic. It numbs your penis by blocking nerve signals. Numbness reduces the sensitivity of your penis, and you don’t feel sexual intimacy as much as you do without the spray. This leads to a significant delay in ejaculation.
The numbing effect lasts up to 60 minutes. If you have sexual intercourse during this period, you will be able to last longer in bed with a delayed climax.
How to Use K-Y Duration Delay Spray
The process to use KY Duration Delay Spray is simple and straightforward. You need to apply spray on your penis head and shaft before sexual intercourse. Apply a minimum of one spray and a maximum of 10 sprays as per need. More sprays mean a higher concentration of lidocaine which makes the numbing effect stronger.
Massage your penis head and shaft to absorb the spray evenly. Wait for 5 to 15 minutes and let the spray absorb and kick in. Wash your penis before sexual intercourse, else the lidocaine will make your partner numb too.
How Long Does KY Duration Delay Spray Last?
On average, K-Y Duration Spray lasts 30 to 60 minutes. The lasting effect depends on how much spray you have used, skin sensitivity, and previous interaction with delay sprays.
If you have applied 3 sprays on your penis, the effect will wear off quickly as opposed to spraying 10 sprays. It is recommended not to exceed 20 jets per 24 hours and don’t exceed 10 sprays in a single go. Overusing lidocaine might lead to issues.
KY Duration Spray Side Effects
There are no major side effects of KY Duration Spray as lidocaine is generally safe to use in low quantities. The rare side effects include:
- Skin irritation, itching, dryness, and blistering
- Breathing issues
- Heartbeat fluctuation
- Fever and cough
- Skin rash
- Swelling and joint pain.
K-Y Duration Spray Price
The spray comes in two different bottles. The 5 ml KY Duration Spray bottle is priced at $19.97 which has 36 sprays. The 10.8 ml bottle has 100 sprays, and it costs $28.56.
The minimum price per spray is $0.28 for the 10.8 ml spray bottle.
KY Duration Spray Benefits
Here is a list of the top benefits of the K-Y Duration Delay Spray:
- It uses lidocaine which is an FDA approved topical anesthetic for male genital sprays
- The effectiveness is quite better and it has the potential to numb your penis and make you last much longer in bed
- Pocket-friendly bottle size
- Available online as well as through retailers
- No prescription needed.
Shop K-Y Duration Delay Spray.
Trojan Delay Spray Vs KY Duration
Here are the 4 major differences between Trojan and KY Duration delay sprays:
|Trojan Delay Spray||KY Duration Delay Spray|
|Topical Anesthetic||Benzocaine 7.5%||Lidocaine 9.6%|
|Price||$0.028 per spray||$0.28 per spray|
1. Topical Anesthetic
Trojan Spray used 7.5% benzocaine whereas K-Y Duration has 9.6% lidocaine.
Both benzocaine and lidocaine are approved by FDA for use in male genital desensitizer sprays. The difference in the topical anesthetic makes them different in terms of numbing effect.
Benzocaine is milder than lidocaine which means the numbing effect of Trojan Spray is, on average, less than KY Duration spray.
Importantly, men have different preferences based on their interests, skin type, and allergies. Some men prefer using benzocaine and others like lidocaine.
Trojan Delay Spray has a mild effect than K-Y Duration Spray and this is because benzocaine is a mild anesthetic than lidocaine.
However, the numbing intensity and how long the effect of a delay spray lasts don’t depend on the anesthetic used only. There are several other factors that have a role to play.
For example, spraying more pumps of Trojan Spray on your penis will increase its numbing effect and it might be comparable to fewer sprays of KY Duration.
3. Condom Compatibility
Trojan Spray is compatible with latex condoms while KY Duration doesn’t work with condoms.
This is because benzocaine doesn’t react with latex condoms while lidocaine changes the properties of the condom. K-Y Duration Spray has clear instructions on the label that it shouldn’t be used with condoms.
Trojan Delay Spray can be used with Trojan latex condoms or any other latex condom without any issue.
Trojan Delay Spray is cheaper than K-Y Duration Spray.
A 60 ml Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray bottle costs $12.98 which equates to $0.028 per spray. A 10.8 ml KY Duration Spray bottle costs $28.56 with $0.28 per spray. The price difference is huge as you get more quantity at a lower price from Trojan Spray.
Who Should Use Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray?
Trojan Spray is best for:
- Men who need a mild anesthetic that reduces sensitivity and doesn’t numb your penis completely
- Who wants to use a latex condom with the delay spray
- Who are allergic to lidocaine. If you or your partner are allergic to lidocaine, benzocaine delay spray is the only option you are left with
- Men who are new to delay sprays and haven’t used any topical product on their penis in the past. It is a good idea to start with a mild anesthetic
- Men who need a cheap and cost-effective delay spray.
Shop Trojan Extended Please Delay Spray.
Who Should Use KY Duration Spray?
K-Y Duration Delay Spray is best for:
- Men who need a highly effective delay spray with a strong numbing effect
- Those who don’t mind full numbness and minimal to no sensation duration sexual intercourse
- Men who are allergic to benzocaine and can’t use benzocaine delay sprays
- Men who have used benzocaine or herbal delay sprays in the past and they seem to have no effect. Lidocaine isn’t a good solution for beginners
- Those who don’t mind paying extra and if cost isn’t a deciding factor.
Which is the Best Delay Spray to Last Longer in Bed?
Based on the comparison between Trojan Delay Spray vs KY Duration Spray, we recommend Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray as it is mild, has fewer side effects, is cheaper, and provides you with sensation duration sexual intercourse. It also works with latex condoms which means you can further delay climax via a latex condom.
If you are new to delay sprays and haven’t used any topical product on your penis in the past, it is strongly recommended to use Trojan Extended Pleasure Spray as it is made from benzocaine which is a mild anesthetic. You can control the effectiveness of the spray with the number of pumps. More pumps mean higher concentration and better effectiveness.
Buy Trojan Extended Please Delay Spray.