The Trojan is a century-old brand founded back in 1916 and it is one of the most selling condom brands in the US today. Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms are climax control lubricated latex condoms designed for men to last longer in bed. In 2022, Trojan also introduced its Extended Pleasure Delay Spray for delaying ejaculation.
But does Trojan Extended Pleasure work and is it really the best condom delay condom?
Is delay spray equally effective as Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms?
Let’s find out.
Table of Contents
What is Trojan Extended Pleasure?
Trojan offers condoms and delay spray under its brand name “Extended Pleasure” which consists of products containing a numbing agent to help men last longer in bed. The two products offered in the Extended Pleasure category are:
- Trojan Extended Pleasure Condoms
- Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray.
Both condoms and delay spray work for premature ejaculation and delaying orgasm.
Both Trojan Extended Pleasure condom and delay spray contain benzocaine which is a numbing agent. Benzocaine numbs your penis and reduces its sensitivity leading to an increase in ejaculation time. It is an FDA-approved local anesthetic for use in male genital products, so benzocaine-based products are safe for use.
Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms contain 4% benzocaine while Trojan delay spray contains 7.5% benzocaine, so they both work and help you last longer in bed by delaying climax.
Condoms have a less percentage of benzocaine, so they have a mild effect as compared to the Trojan Extended Pleasure delay spray.
If you want mild numbness, go with Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms.
If you want to increase numbness, the Trojan Extended Pleasure delay spray is a better option as it gives you more control. You can spray it multiple times to boost the numbing effect.
How Does Trojan Extended Pleasure Work?
Trojan Extended Pleasure condom and delay spray work by numbing your penis and this helps you last longer in bed. It is a perfect solution for premature ejaculation.
However, Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms work differently than the Trojan Extended Pleasure delay spray.
How Does Trojan Extended Pleasure Condom Work
The Extended Pleasure condoms are lubricated latex condoms that have inner surface lubricated from benzocaine 4%. After you wear the condom, the benzocaine inside the condom numbs your penis with the heat of your penis.
Benzocaine needs time to act. You won’t feel numbness immediately after wearing the condom. It activates from the heat of your penis so it must be erect to activate benzocaine. If your penis is fully erect, you will feel numbness in 5-10 minutes.
If your penis isn’t fully erect, you might have to wait for more than 10 minutes for the benzocaine to work.
How Does Trojan Delay Spray Work
The Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray contains 7.5% benzocaine.
You need to spray it on your penis head and shaft, gently rub spray all over your penis and make sure it is fully absorbed. Wash your penis before sexual intercourse to avoid numbing your partner’s vagina.
Trojan Delay Spray gives your full control over numbing intensity. You can use a maximum of 10 sprays at a time, however, usually 3 sprays will work fine. If 3 sprays don’t provide the necessary numbing effect, increase the number of sprays. This makes it easier to use and control.
Besides, it is compatible with latex condoms. This means you can use a latex condom after using Trojan Delay Spray to add more time to orgasm.
How to Use Trojan Extended Pleasure Condom?
You need to use the Trojan Extended Pleasure condom with care and at the right time to delay ejaculation. Follow these steps to use the Trojan delay condom:
- Wash your penis with water to remove debris. Benzocaine works better on a clean penis
- Put the condom on your penis before sexual intercourse
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes. The benzocaine inside the condom is activated with your penis heat. It is activated when it melts, and it takes a few minutes to numb your penis. It is a good idea to wait for 5 to 10 minutes
- It is recommended to engage in foreplay after wearing a Trojan Extended Pleasure condom. Don’t sit idle or you will lose your erection. You need to maintain your erection so make the best use of those 5 to 10 minutes when you are waiting for benzocaine to work. Use your hand and mouth for some oral sex to keep yourself and your partner hot
- Once you start feeling numbness in your penis, proceed with intercourse
- Remove the condom and wash your penis with soap and water to remove benzocaine completely from your penis.
How to Use Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray?
Follow these steps to use Trojan Extended Pleasure spray correctly for best results:
- Wash your penis with water before sexual activity
- Hold the Trojan delay spray bottle about 10 cm away from your penis at 45 degrees and spray 3 to 10 times on your penis head and shaft. It is recommended to start with 3 sprays and then gradually increase the number of sprays based on the effectiveness
- Massage your penis head and shaft softly after the spray. Spread and absorb the Trojan delay spray on your penis to ensure quick absorption
- Wait for 5 to 15 minutes. Let the spray absorb. You will feel reduced sensitivity in your penis which is an indication that benzocaine has started to work
- Wash your penis and hands with water before sexual intercourse. It is necessary to remove any spray residual from your penis to avoid numbing your partner
- Have sexual intercourse
- Wash your penis with water after sexual intercourse.
We have a detailed article and infographic on how to use delay sprays, check it out.
Does Trojan Extended Pleasure Condom Work?
Yes, Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms work by making you last longer in bed.
The Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms contain benzocaine that’s an FDA approved topical anesthetic. The benzocaine numbs your penis which reduces its sensitivity, and you can last much longer in bed with full control over ejaculation.
For better results, it is recommended to wait 5 to 10 minutes after wearing the condom and then start the intercourse. Benzocaine needs a few minutes to melt and activate. If you proceed with intercourse immediately after wearing the Trojan Extended Pleasure condom, you might not be able to last much longer.
Let the benzocaine do its work and then you will see better results.
In any case, Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms work and help you delay ejaculation.
Does Trojan Extended Pleasure Delay Spray Work?
Yes, Trojan Extended Pleasure delay spray works.
It contains benzocaine 7.5% which makes your penis numb. As your penis gets numbed, its sensitivity reduces significantly, and you can last longer in bed and delay ejaculation.
Benzocaine is a topical anesthetic approved by the FDA for use in male genital desensitizer sprays. This makes Trojan Extended Pleasure delay spray FDA approved.
Benzocaine is a mild local anesthetic that doesn’t numb your penis completely, rather it reduces the sensitivity. This helps you enjoy sex with delayed ejaculation. Lidocaine delay sprays are stronger, and they numb the penis completely making it hard to enjoy sex due to a complete loss of sensitivity.
So, Trojan delay spray works in two ways:
- It helps you last longer in bed
- It doesn’t numb your penis completely letting you enjoy sex with reduced sensitivity.
The Trojan Extended Pleasure delay spray is ideal for men who want to last longer in bed without using a condom. It works without any issues.
Trojan Extended Pleasure: Condom Vs. Delay Spray
Both Trojan Extended Pleasure condom and Trojan delay spray have their ups and downs. You need to choose the right delay product based on your needs.
Trojan Extended Pleasure Condoms are best for:
- Delaying ejaculation and getting rid of premature ejaculation
- Slight numbness as it contains 4% benzocaine
- Enhanced sexual experience as the condom comes with lubrication
- Avoiding unwanted pregnancy.
Trojan Delay Spray is best for:
- Lasting longer in bed
- Numbing your penis completely with full control
- Better numbing effect as it contains a high percentage of benzocaine.
Both Extended Pleasure products by Trojan use benzocaine and are great for premature ejaculation. These two work without a doubt. The intensity of numbness might differ, but you will be able to delay orgasm significantly after using Trojan Extended Pleasure.
Does Trojan Extended Pleasure Have Spermicide?
No, Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms and delay spray don’t have spermicide. This means you can’t use them for contraception. The Extended Pleasure Condom, however, can help you avoid unwanted pregnancy as it stops sperm from reaching the egg. If you want to avoid pregnancy, use Trojan Extended Pleasure Condom.
Does Trojan Extended Pleasure Numb?
Yes, Trojan Extended Pleasure numbs your penis and reduces sensitivity. Both the Trojan Extended Pleasure condom and delay spray contain benzocaine which is a topical anesthetic. It reduces the sensitivity of your penis, and you will feel numbness. However, benzocaine doesn’t make your penis completely numb and you will still be able to have sensation and would be able to enjoy sex.
How Long Does It Take for Trojan Extended Pleasure to Work?
It takes 5 to 15 minutes, on average, for the Trojan Extended Pleasure condom and delay spray to work. In the case of the Trojan Extended Pleasure condom, you might have to wait a little more as benzocaine needs time to melt with the heat of your penis and then work. However, in the case of the Trojan Extended Pleasure delay spray, you will feel a loss of sensation in a few minutes. Overall, it takes between 5 to 15 minutes for benzocaine to work.
Do Extended Pleasure Condoms Make You Last Longer?
Yes, the Trojan Extended Pleasure Condom makes you last longer in bed. It has benzocaine which is a topical anesthetic. It reduces the sensitivity of your penis, and you will be able to last longer in bed.
The Trojan Extended Pleasure condom and delay spray are your best options to treat premature ejaculation and last longer in bed. Both these products contain benzocaine in different concentrations.
If you prefer mild benzocaine with a low numbing effect, go with the Trojan Extended Pleasure condom.
If you want a high numbing effect, choose the Trojan Extended Pleasure delay spray as it has a high concentration of benzocaine and is more effective.
Follow the guidelines on the label and use them correctly for better results.
Updated: April 2, 2023